The mission of the Iowa Employment Conference is to deliver affordable conferences that provide the opportunity to develop professionally as well as receive continuing education credits through multiple professional associations such as:
· Human Resource Certification Institute
· SHRM Professional Development Credits
· American Payroll Recertification Credit Hours
· Continuing Legal Education
· CPE - Continuing Professional Education
· Iowa Municipal Finance Officers Association
· Iowa Licensed Insurance Producers
Spring Conference: This conference is the largest of its kind, in the state of Iowa, offering over 60 informative, interactive and educational sessions delivered by some of the top employment lawyers, payroll professionals, workforce development leaders and many others, from Iowa and surrounding states. It remains an essential event for those who want to stay up-to-date and compliant with the latest developments in labor and employment law, best practices, healthcare reform, how-to's, wellness and analysis and trends, and more.
Fall Conference: This one day conference highlights a hot topic that's currently affecting employers. It's a perfect choice for professionals wanting to gain more in-depth knowledge on a specific employment topic that is relevant to their current or future role or that they simply want to learn more about.